The Sound, Under The Radar and Banished Music presentsThe Chills on their Scatterbrain album release tour.
The iconic Dunedin pop group return with the release of their seventh studio album ‘Scatterbrain’. To celebrate the band will be going out on the road for a 12 date tour to celebrate, right across Aotearoa.
Tickets on sale 9am Monday from banishedmusic.com
Famous for their singles Pink Frost, I Love My Leather Jacket and Heavenly Pop Hit released by legendary New Zealand indie label Flying Nun. It’s the live energy and the consistent quality of their songs which have established The Chills as one of the most well-known New Zealand groups to date - particularly in the US, UK and Europe.
- Fri April 16. - Oamaru Club, Oamaru
- Sat April 17. Larnach Castle, Dunedin Arts Festival - Sold Out
- Sun April 18. Festival of Colour, Wanaka
- Fri April 30. Cassels Blue Smoke, Christchurch
- Sat May 1. Wakatu Hotel, Nelson
- Thu May 6. St. Peter's Hall, Paekākāriki.
- Fri May 7. Meow, Wellington
- Sat May 8. The Cabana, Napier
- Sun May 9. The Dome, Gisborne
- Thur May 13. Totara St, Mount Maunganui
- Fri May 14. Powerstation, Auckland
- Sat May 15. Town Hall, Raglan