Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler has collaborated with Extreme guitarist Nuno Bettencourt to cover The Rolling Stones' classic 1971 track "Brown Sugar".
Recorded for a tribute album titled "Muscle Shoals... Small Town, Big Sound", the album will be out on 28th Sept.
Rodney Hall, son of FAME owner, Rick Hall (who had recently died) started this project to have current artists to cover songs that originated in Muscle Shoals studio in Alabalama.
You can listen to the full song below.
'Muscle Shoals… Small Town, Big Sound' Tracklist
- Keb' Mo', "Road of Love"
- Grace Potter, "I'd Rather Go Blind"
- Steven Tyler & Nuno Bettencourt, "Brown Sugar"
- Jamey Johnson, Willie Nelson, Chris Stapleton & Lee Ann Womack, "Gotta Serve Somebody"
- Demi Lovato, "I Never Loved a Man (The Way I Love You)"
- Kid Rock, "Snatching It Back"
- Aloe Blacc, "I'll Take You There"
- Michael McDonald, "Cry Like a Rainy Day"
- Vince Gill & Wendy Moten, 'True Love"
- Alison Krauss, "Come and Go Blues"
- Mike Farris & the Blind Boys of Alabama, "Respect Yourself"
- Eli "Paperboy" Reed, Steal Away
- Alan Jackson, "Wild Horses"
- Brently Stephen Smith, "Mustang Sally"
- Chord Overstreet, "We've Got Tonight"
- Tom Johnston & Delbert Mcclinton, "Givin' It Up for Your Love"