Fleetwood Mac kicked off their first tour with their new lineup in Tulsa, Oklahoma on 3rd Oct with a 24-song set that featured the band's complex musical history as well as the two new members, Neil Finn and Mike Campbell.
Watch them perform their first song, "The Chain" below.
For the set, Fleetwood Mac had added many songs from their non-Buckingham eras such as 1970 classic "Tell Me All the Things You Do" and 1973's "Hypnotised". The band also added featured many extended solos for Campbell and had Neil Finn taking the lead on vocals for "Second Hand News" and Finn's own track, "I Got You", plus a duet with Stevie Nicks on "Don't Dream It's Over".
Stevie Nicks got her wish to perform "Free Fallin" to commemorate her longtime friend, Tom Petty, during the encore of the concert which led to "Don't Stop" and a duet of "All Over Again" with Christine McVie.
See the full setlist below:
- The Chain (Neil Finn on vocals)
- Little Lies
- Second Hand News (Neil Finn on vocals)
- Say You Love Me
- Black Magic Woman (1968 single, Stevie Nicks on vocals)
- I Got You (Split Enz cover, Finn on vocals)
- Tell Me All the Things You Do (from Kiln House, 1970)
- World Turning (featuring drum/percussion duel)
- Hypnotized (from Mystery to Me, 1973, Finn on vocals)
- Oh Well" (Mike Campbell on vocals)
- Don't Dream It's Over (Crowded House cover, Finn and Nicks duet)
- Isn't It Midnight (from Tango in the Night, 1987)
- Monday Morning
- You Make Loving Fun
- Gold Dust Woman
- Go Your Own Way
- Free Fallin' (Tom Petty cover, Nicks on vocals)
- Don't Stop
- All Over Again (From Time, 1995 - Nicks and Christine McVie on vocals)