The entire history of the Allman Brothers Band will be celebrated in a brand new box set, Trouble No More: 50th Anniversary Collection.
Due to hit the stores this 28th February, the box set is named after the Muddy Waters song that kickstarted the band's first-ever jam session and it will include a 1969 demo version of the track on the first disc.
The 10-LP/5-CD box set spans across the band's entire career chronologically until the performance of the same song that marked the final song on their 2014 farewell show.
Produced by Bill Levenson, John Lynskey and Kirk West, the box set includes 61 tracks - seven previously-unreleased. It also represents the 13 different lineups in the band's history.
Trouble No More also comes with a book that features a 9,000-word essay by Lynskey, a recap of each band lineup and photographs of the band and their memorabilia from their Big House museum.
A limited-edition orange-and-red vinyl that's designed to look like the inside of a peach can also be pre-ordered exclusively at the band's online store. The vinyl set also includes a wood veneer slipcase with gold lettering.
News of the box set came less than two weeks after the surviving members of the group's final lineup had announced a one-off concert, billed as the Brothers. They'll be performing at the famed Madison Square Garden on 10th March.
See the full tracklist to the 50th-anniversary box set below.
Allman Brothers Band, 'Trouble No More' Tracklist
Disc One: The Capricorn Years 1969 – 1979 Part I
- Trouble No More (Demo)*
- Don't Want You No More
- It's Not My Cross to Bear
- Whipping Post
- I'm Gonna Move to the Outskirts of Town (Live at Ludlow Garage)
- Midnight Rider
- Don't Keep Me Wonderin'
- Hoochie Coochie Man
- Please Call Home
- Statesboro Blues (Live at Fillmore East)
- Stormy Monday (Live at Fillmore East)
- In Memory of Elizabeth Reed (Live at Fillmore East)
Disc Two: The Capricorn Years 1969 – 1979 Part II
- One Way Out (Live at Fillmore East)
- You Don't Love Me / Soul Serenade (Live at A&R Studios)
- Hot 'Lanta (Live at A&R Studios)
- Stand Back
- Blue Sky
- Ain't Wastin' Time No More (Live at Mar y Sol)
- Wasted Words
- Ramblin' Man
- Early Morning Blues (Outtake)
Disc Three: The Capricorn Years 1969 – 1979 Part III / The Arista Years 1980 – 1981
- Come and Go Blues (Live at Watkins Glen)
- Mountain Jam (Live at Watkins Glen)*
- Can't Lose What You Never Had
- Win, Lose or Draw
- High Falls
- Crazy Love
- Can't Take It With You
- Just Ain't Easy (Live at Merriweather Post Pavilion)
- Hell & High Water
- Never Knew How Much (I Needed You)
Disc Four: The Epic Years 1990 – 2000
- Good Clean Fun
- Seven Turns
- Gambler's Roll
- End of the Line
- Nobody Knows
- Low Down Dirty Mean (Live at the Beacon Theatre)
- Come On Into My Kitchen (Live at Radio & Records Convention)
- Sailin' ' Cross the Devil's Sea
- Back Where It All Begins
- No One to Run With
- I'm Not Crying (Live at the Beacon Theatre)*
Disc Five: The Peach Years 2000 – 2014
- Loan Me a Dime (Live at World Music Theatre)*
- Desdemona (Live at the Beacon Theatre)*
- High Cost of Low Living
- Old Before My Time
- Blue Sky (Live at the Beacon Theatre)*
- Little Martha (Live at the Beacon Theatre)*
- Black Hearted Woman (Live at the Beacon Theatre)
- The Sky Is Crying (Live at the Beacon Theatre)
- 'Farewell' speeches (Live at the Beacon Theatre)
- Trouble No More (Live at the Beacon Theatre)
* Previously unreleased