Due to the novel Coronavirus pandemic, many live events worldwide have had to be postponed or cancelled - a very tough decision for the organisers and performers alike.
Eagles, who were currently out on their Hotel California 2020 tour, have joined the many other acts worldwide who have decided to postpone their shows due to the virus outbreak.
The rest of the Eagles tour has now been pushed back from April to September and October, including stops in Denver, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Phoenix. Tickets to the original shows will be honored for the rescheduled dates.
Eagles are playing their iconic 1976 album, Hotel California in its entirety at the concerts, coupled with a collection of greatest hits from throughout their career. The band is also accompanied by an orchestra and choir for the performances, adding new arrangements to the band's classic tracks. The set debuted with a 2019 stay in Las Vegas, but the band decided to expand it to a full-fledged tour due to its popularity and strong word of mouth.
The band announced the postponement in a brief Facebook post, asking for “patience and understanding” with regards to the rescheduled dates.
Eagles Rescheduled 'Hotel California' 2020 Tour
- Sept. 18 — Denver @ Pepsi Center
- Sept.19 — Denver @ Pepsi Center
- Sept. 25 — Los Angeles @ Forum
- Sept. 26 — Los Angeles @ Forum
- Sept. 29 — Los Angeles @ Forum
- Oct. 2 — San Francisco @ Chase Center
- Oct. 3 — San Francisco @ Chase Center
- Oct. 16 — St. Paul, Minn. @ Xcel Energy Center
- Oct. 17 — St. Paul, Minn @ Xcel Energy Center
- Oct. 21 — Dallas @ American Airlines Center
- Oct. 24 — Phoenix @ Talking Stick Resort Arena
- Oct. 25 — Phoenix @ Talking Stick Resort Arena