Robert Plant has announced the first U.S. tour with his brand new band, Saving Grace.
The short tour kicks off in Minneapolis this 12th May and is due to wrap up on 23rd May in Washington, D.C.
The ex-Led Zeppelin frontman has unveiled his new band during a series of U.K. shows last year. At the time, the music was described ashttps://www.thesound.co.nz/home/search.html?navbar-search-input=robert+plant "being inspired by the dreamscape of the Welsh Marches", featuring Suzy Dian (vocals), Tony Kelsey (mandolin, baritone and acoustic guitars), Matt Worley (banjo, acoustic and baritone guitars, cuatro) and Oli Jefferson (percussion).
To promote the new tour, the band also shared a short live clip of their dark rendition of 'Everybody's Song' by Low.
You can see the full tour details below.
Robert Plant and Saving Grace Tour 2020
- 12th May — Minneapolis, MN @ Pantages Theatre
- 13th May — Milwaukee, WI @ Turner Hall Ballroom
- 15th May — Chicago, IL @ Old Town School of Folk Music: Maurer Hall
- 17th May — Charleston, WV @ Mountain Stage – The Clay Center
- 19th May — Port Chester, NY @ The Capitol Theatre
- 20th May — New York, NY @ The Town Hall
- 23rd May — Washington, DC @ Lincoln Theatre