Since its Fathers Day, it's a perfect time to listen to the 'Ultimate Top 10 Rock Songs for Dads'. Triple M has created a list which has all the songs you and your Dad listened to, as well as great rock songs about being a Dad.
10. Had A Dad - Jane's Addiction
Eric Avery wrote this when he found out his father was not his biological one.
9. The Beatles - Good Night
John Lennon wrote this when he first became a father.
8. Paul Simon - Father And Daughter
This one is a popular wedding son but also perfect for a father's day listen.
7. Bruce Springsteen - My Father's House
Bruce had a distant relationship with his father, and it frequently features in his music, this song being one of them.
6. Ozzy & Kelly Osbourne - Changes
This is a father-daughter classic that Ozzy wrote to perform to his daughter.
5. Cats In The Cradle - Harry Chapin (cover: Ugly Kid Joe)
This one is about how Harry Chapling's wife criticised him for prioritising his career over his role as a father.
4. U2 - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
This song is an emotional listen, knowing its a letter from Bono to his father.
3. Bridge Over Troubled Waters - Simon & Garfunkel
Some people won't know this, but this great song is related to parenthood.
2. Eric Clapton - My Father's Eyes
Even though Eric Clapton never knew his father, this song is so moving.
1. Alive - Pearl Jam
An epic song, and it is based on a true story of Eddie Vedder's relationship with his father.