Pink Floyd fans are in for a treat heading into the New Year!
The band have just dropped 12 previously unreleased live albums onto streaming services - but they've done it really quietly.
The unreleased recordings are from their prepre-'Dark Side of the Moon' era and span from 1970, to 1972.
The band made no official announcement about dropping the albums onto streaming services, but the releases were pointed out by a fan on twitter earlier in the month.
Some fans have pointed out that the band may have released them to keep rights to the recordings, since 2021 is 50 years from 1971 and rights expire after 50 years.
Check out the list of newly released albums below:
• They Came In Peace: Leeds University 1970 & Washington University (1971)
• Live at Grosser Saal, Musikhalle, Hamburg, West Germany 25 Feb (1971)
• Mauerspechte Berlin Sportpalast 5 June (1971)
• Lyon 12 June 1971 & Tokyo 16 March (1972)
• Live in Rome Palaeur 20 June (1971)
• Over Bradford Pigs on the Groove Bradford University 10 Oct (1971)
• Embryo, San Diego, Live, 17 Oct (1971)
• The Screaming Abdabs: Live, Quebec City, 10 Nov (1971)
• Live in Montreux 18 & 19 Sept (1971)
• KB Hallen, Copenhagen, Live 23 Sept (1971)
• KB Hallen, Copenhagen,Volume II, Live 23 Sept (1971)
• Amsterdamse Bos Free Concert 26 June (1971) (Live)
Now go check them out wherever you listen to your music!